Key differentiators for EdgeLink OTM1000 in the SONET terminal multiplexer market are its flexibility and efficiency," said Dave Boulos, vice president, product management, Telco Systems.
What does T-MUX stand for?
T-MUX stands for Terminal Multiplexer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Toxoplasma gondii modified direct agglutination test
- Max Temperature
- Terahertz Multi-Chip Module
- Training-Modeling Integration
- Transportation Mini Information Library
- T-Cell Malignant Lymphoma
- Therapy-Related Myeloid Leukemia
- Tail Memory Management Algorithm
- Tunnel-Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- Tactical Multi-Band Satellite Terminal
- Training Net (US DoD)
- Tricare Next Generation of Contracts
- threshold Number Needed to Treat (patients)
- Transitional Officer Development Plan (USAF)
- Transfer Out
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Tissue plasminogen activator activity and antigen
- tissue plasminogen activator and inhibitors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capabilities of SDH networks: Properties of SDH aggregate signals including the ITU recommended bit rates and payload capabilities, traffic payload capabilities and maximum distances between regenerators capabilities and typical uses of different types of SDH network element including terminal multiplexers and drop and insert multiplexers.
2 Mbit/s frame structure: Basic frame structure of a 2 Mbit/s synchronous signal conforming with ITU-T recommendations derivation of the repetition rate of a 2 Mbit/s frame principles and use of timeslot interchange role and basic operation of different types of primary multiplexer and synchronous equipment including terminal multiplexers, Drop and Insert multiplexers and 2 Mbit/s cross-connect equipment.
The LoopStar 700 can be deployed in point-to-point, star, and ring configurations, and is compatible with other Ethernet manufacturer solutions as an access terminal multiplexer.