Dr H K Chopra, Senior Vice President of CSI conveyed " Patients in rural India who cannot afford high cost treatments could see a lot of benefit by the Non Invasive Out Patient application of Angiogenesis using " Modulith SLC Shockwave Therapy " for non operable cases in terminal heart failure.
What does THF stand for?
THF stands for Terminal Heart Failure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THF
We have 60 other meanings of THF in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- tunneling hot-electron transfer amplifier
- Initial Water Content
- The Higher Education Training Organisation (UK)
- Wilting Point (EPA)
- Tree Hash Exchange Format
- Berlin, Germany - Tempelhof (Airport Code)
- Team Heretic Fortress
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: <p>An AUB medical team successfully performed, at the American University of Beirut Medical Center, the first "artificial heart" implant in Lebanon, thus saving the life of a 37-year-old man suffering from terminal heart failure.
Our plan is to pursue the use of the new device in patients suffering from terminal heart failure, planning next time to offer it to a patient in somewhat less grave condition than our first patient.
Now a conference has been told the treatment could also be used for some patients suffering from terminal heart failure.
He was one of several patients who have lived for more than a year with the devices that will soon be compared to medical treatment for therapy for patients with terminal heart failure.