Directors of limited companies may find it worthwhile to review existing personally funded term life assurance policies to see whether significant savings are available via a RLP.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Term Life Assurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Telephone Line Adapter
- Teller, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Telstra Learning Academy (Australia)
- Temporal Light Artifact (visual perception)
- Temporal Logic of Actions (logic system)
- Temporary Living Allowance
- Temporary Lodging Allowance
- Temporary Lodging Assistance
- Tenant Lease Agreement
- Tennessee Library Association
- Term Loan A
- Terminal Lecteur Applicatif (French: Terminal Drive Application)
- Terminal Low Altitude
- Terminate and Leave Activated
- Termination Liability Agreement
- Territorial Local Authorities (New Zealand)
- Texas Library Association
- Text-Link-Ads (Internet advertising)
- The Language Academy (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- The Language Artist (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is less confident about prospects for protection insurance - largely term life assurance policies often taken out at the same time as a mortgage - although L&G's sales in this market grew to pounds 42 million in the first quarter from pounds 39 million.
Answer: Mortgage decreasing term life assurance, to give it its proper name, pays out a lump sum to cover your mortgage debt (which decreases in time) if you or your partner dies during the term.
As an example of how cheap protecting your family is, Gaynor reveals that a non-smoking man aged 27 can take out a 20-year level term life assurance policy for a sum assured of pounds 200,000 for less than 38p per day.
LifeSearch reckons families should look at family income benefit instead of traditional term life assurance.
Now there is a new firm on the scene, claiming it can track down the best value term life assurance policies every time.