TALF -- the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility -- was set up by the U.
What does TALF stand for?
TALF stands for Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TALF
We have 1 other meaning of TALF in our Acronym Attic
- Toshiba Advanced Light Engine
- Training Adult Literacy, English as a Second Language, and Numeracy Teachers (UK)
- Traitement Automatique de la Langue Écrite et de la Parole (French: Processing of Written Language and Speech; Stendhal University; Grenoble, France)
- TAL Expression Syntax
- Technology and Learning in Every School (Montana)
- Tellers and Listeners Enjoying Stories
- Template Attribute Language Expression Syntax (programming language)
- The Alberta League Encouraging Storytelling (Canada)
- Tandem Arrayed Ligation of Expressed Sequence Tags
- Take A Look! Foundation
- The Amy Listen Foundation (California)
- Thornton Alumni Legacy Fund (Harvey, IL)
- Training of Adult Literacy Facilitators
- Trip Advisor London Forum
- Total Allowance Level of Foreign Fishing
- The Australian Lavender Growers' Association
- Tren Articulado Ligero Goicoechea Oriol (Spanish light articulated train)
- Texas Academy of Leadership in the Humanities (Lamar University)
- Thick Ascending Limb of Henle
- Texas Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
To get these markets working again, the Board introduced the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF) on November 25, 2008.
Belstar has also raised more than $280 million in two funds to take part in the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility administered by the U.
The programme was called Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, or TALF, and ended last month.
The Federal Reserve took a number of actions to unfreeze credit markets and ultimately support consumers and the economy, said Duke, including the creation of the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF).
Categories: Financial Institutions, Capital Purchase Program, Communication, Contract oversight, Credit, Debt, Decision making, Documentation, Economic stabilization, Federal aid programs, Federal funds, Federal regulations, Federal reserve banks, Financial institutions, Financial management, Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), Internal controls, Investments, Lending institutions, Monitoring, Mortgage programs, Mortgage-backed securities, Needs assessment, Program evaluation, Program management, Public-Private Investment Program, Risk management, Stability operations, Strategic planning, Term Asset-backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF), Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), US Treasury securities
The Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, or TALF, goes to the heart of efforts by the Fed and Obama administration to get credit flowing more normally again, a key ingredient to a lasting economic recovery.