Pluris' 20000 TNR terabit network router uses a fiber-optic-based distributed switching fabric to support up to 184 Tbps of aggregate switching throughput within a single system.
What does TNR stand for?
TNR stands for Terabit Network Router (Pluris)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TNR
We have 68 other meanings of TNR in our Acronym Attic
- Total Ninhydrin-Positive Substance
- Transactional Net Promoter Score
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Telecasters North Queensland (TV station; Australia)
- The New Quartet (band)
- Tropical North Queensland (Australia)
- Tropical North Queensland Institute of TAFE
- Tropical North Queensland TAFE (Australia)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - Ivato (Airport Code)
- Temperature of No Return
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helping network providers keep pace with traffic growth and maximize network investment have been fundamental tenets of the Pluris Terabit Network Router design, and ODSI promises to significantly augment that effort," said Joseph S.
Under the program, Frontier and other top-tier carriers work with Pluris to test protocols and equipment and to help define product features as the Pluris Terabit Network Router (TNR) comes to market.
Japan's National Center for Science Information Systems (NACSIS) has agreed to evaluate the Pluris 20000 Terabit Network Router (TNR) as part of the network infrastructure supporting the largest research network ever built in Japan.