While ASTM Standard D-638 is a tensile standard for plastics, it was used on the definitive laminates to maintain a uniform measurement technique across materials.
What does TENSTAND stand for?
TENSTAND stands for Tensile Standard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TENSTAND in our Acronym Attic
- Technologically Enhanced Natural Radioaction
- Threat, Exposure, Necessity, Response (law enforcement)
- Technologically Enhanced Natural Radiation Exposures
- Tribal Environmental and Natural Resources Management
- Telephone Emergency Notification System
- The Episcopal Network for Stewardship (church leaders' association)
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome (a form of Stevens Johnson Syndrome)
- Transcutane Elektrische Neuro Stimulatie (Danish: Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation)
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulator
- Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation (aka Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Tallahassee Ear, Nose, and Throat (Tallahassee, FL)
- Translation Environment Tool
- Telekommunikations-Entgeltregulierungsverordnung (German: telecommunications rates regulation ordinance)
- Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (motors)
- Television Niigata Network (Japan)
- Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (UK)
- Technology Education New Zealand
- Telecommunications Exporters of New Zealand
- Olefinic Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Technical Escort Officer