Virginia Trotter Betts, MSN, JD, RN, FAAN, Commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities, received the AIM Life Achievement Award in Mental Health for 2008.
What does TDMHDD stand for?
TDMHDD stands for Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Technical Document Management and Delivery (IBM Corp.)
- Transportation Demand Management District
- Toronto District Muslim Education Assembly (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Technology Development and Modernisation Fund (India)
- Time Division Matrix Function
- Transparent Data Migration Facility
- Talent Development Middle Grades
- Travel Destinations Management Group (est. 1970; Owings Mills, MD)
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health
- Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital (Ontario, Canada)
- Texas Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation
- TD Securities Melbourne Institute
- Terence Detlef Max International (Naarden, The Netherlands)
- Thumb Instruction, Debugger, Multiplier, ICE (ARM CPU features)
- Time Delayed Maintenance Item (airlines)
- Transportation Demand Management Institute
- Technical Data Management Information System
- Technical Documentation Management Information System
- Transamerica Direct Marketing Korea
- Technological Directions in Music Learning (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities began looking into the program in July, wanting to know if it conducted improper counseling with unlicensed employees, and the state's Department of Children's Services investigated the group on a child abuse complaint, finding the claim unsubstantiated.
Virginia Trotter Betts, MSN, RN, JD, FAAN, Commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities, has been appointed to serve on the Academy of Public Administration Study Panel to oversee a study of VA management and organization of care for returning Iraq and Afghan war veterans.