Lane College, LeMoyne-Owen College, Fisk University, Tennessee State University and Knoxville College will set up workshops, offer specialized courses and develop nutrition and fitness programs using a grant from the Tennessee Department of Health.
What does TDH stand for?
TDH stands for Tennessee Department of Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TDH
We have 47 other meanings of TDH in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Dimensional Gene Scanning
- Table D’ Hote (French: hosts table; menu )
- Takagami Design House (Portland, OR)
- Tall Dark and Handsome
- Teaching Duty Hours
- Team Dark Heart (gaming clan)
- Team Deadly Hertz
- Team Double Helix (gaming clan)
- Telecommunications Distribution Hub
- Telephonics Dynamic Headphone (audiology)
- Terre des Hommes (Swiss child relief foundation)
- Texas Department of Health
- The Dear Hunter (band)
- The Deathly Hallow (Harry Potter)
- The Dented Helmet (Star Wars costuming website)
- The Devil Himself (band)
- The Dirty Hordes (World of Warcraft guild)
- The Dreadful Hours (My Dying Bride album)
- Thermostable Direct Hemolysin (genetics)
- Tie Dye Hero (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She credited TPHA's partnership with the Tennessee Department of Health and networking at regional meetings for the membership boost.
Tennessee Department of Health Commissioner John Dreyzehner suggested to reporters that more new cases are almost certain to appear in the coming days.
CAPT Shepherd now serves as the emergency preparedness director for the Tennessee Department of Health, where he provides oversight and direction for the public health emergency preparedness and Tennessee healthcare preparedness programs.
Jones, state epidemiologist for the Tennessee Department of Health.
Smalley is the director of the public health laboratory at the Tennessee Department of Health.
That's why we've already spoken with the Tennessee Department of Health and CMS, and asked for the GAO [General Accounting Office] to conduct a thorough review of existing fire standards.