Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
What does TDEC stand for?
TDEC stands for Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDEC
We have 9 other meanings of TDEC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Data Export Authorization
- Technology Development, Evaluation and Application (Safety and Health Division; Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Texas Dance Educators Association
- Triple Data Encryption Algorithm
- Triple DEA
- Tetrakis Diethylamido Titanium
- Technology and Distance Education Branch (Ministry of Education; Government of British Columbia; Canada)
- The Day Everything Became Nothing (band)
- Technology and Distance Education Committee (Adventist Education North American Division)
- Tennessee Department of Education
- The Drexel Engineering Curriculum
- Time Delay Engine Cool (automatic transfer switch setting)
- Tumor-Derived Endothelial Cell (oncology)
- Tactical Display and Engagement Control Console
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
- Trade Data Elements Directory
- UN/EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Trade Data Element Directory
- Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- Tropical Dry Evergreen Forest
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation was instrumental in buying or securing habitat through other means to restore the species, as well as building fences to protect colonies from recreational vehicle damage, removing competing vegetation, and using prescribed burns to provide open habitat conditions that help this species thrive.
The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation has awarded 19 recycling equipment grants totaling $379,000 for projects to boost recycling in the state.
For a number of years, the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation had hoped to establish a new population of A.