Executive Committee The officers of the academy, the immediate Past-President, the directors of each of the educational programs of the Academy (Junior Academy, Collegiate Division, and Visiting Scientist), a Science Specialist of the Tennessee Department of Education, the Director of Electronic Communications, the Assistant Editor of the Journal of the Tennessee Academy of Science, the Annual Meeting Coordinator, the chairperson of the Education and Research Committee, the chairperson of the Publicity Committee, and three members-at-large shall constitute the Executive Committee of the Tennessee Academy of Science, Incorporated.
What does TDOE stand for?
TDOE stands for Tennessee Department of Education (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TDOE
We have 1 other meaning of TDOE in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Department on Aging (est. 1981)
- Time Difference Of Arrival
- Time or Direction Of Arrival
- Time Difference of Arrival by Differential Doppler
- Time Difference of Arrival with Differential Doppler (usually seen as TDOA/DD)
- Tallahassee Dog Obedience Club (Florida, USA)
- Tennessee Department of Correction
- Texas Department of Commerce
- Time Difference on Detection
- Time Dependent Ozone Depletion Potential
- The Dance of Eternity (band)
- Time-Dependent Optimized Effective Potential (physics)
- The Design of Everyday Things (technology book)
- The Dungeon of Friends (gaming)
- Three Degrees of Freedom (band)
- Two Degrees of Freedom
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Total Dollars On-Hand
- Technical Documents on Line (various companies)
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, Neeley was honored with another prestigious award nominated by the Tennessee Department of Education.
In 2007-2008, the Tennessee Department of Education audited six districts using a tool developed by Edvantia and the Council of Chief State School Officers (Sheinker et al.
The Tennessee Department of Education considers the scale scores obtained on the TCAP useful for measuring growth of students or groups of students from year to year (Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program, 1993).
Linda Jordan K-12 Science Coordinator Tennessee Department of Education Division of College and Career Readiness 5th Floor, Andrew Johnson Tower 710 James Robertson Parkway Nashville, TN 37243-0379 Phone: 615-532-6285 Fax: 615-532-8536 Email: Linda.
Making a Difference Since 2001, the Tennessee Department of Education has achieved outstanding success by calling upon retired teachers and administrators to serve as coaches, mentors and guides.