com)-- NASHVILLE, Tennessee, July 30 — Robert Bennett, Debbie Baker, Tracy Petty and Korry Rahn of Alternative Service Concepts, LLC (ASC,) a third party claims administrator (TPA) located in Nashville, Tennessee, have been appointed by the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE) to the 2012 Board of Examiners.
What does TCPE stand for?
TCPE stands for Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCPE
We have 5 other meanings of TCPE in our Acronym Attic
- Tell City-Perry County Public Library (Indiana)
- Taipei City Police Department (Taipei City, Taiwan)
- Technical Contingency Planning Document (replaces COOP)
- Tetra-O-Cresylpiperazinyl Diphosphoamidate (toxicology)
- Town and Country Planning Division (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Trabecular-Ciliary Process Distance
- Treasury's Contractors Profile Database (Dept of Treasury)
- Tubing-Conveyed Perforating Depth (energy exploration)
- Thoracoscopic Closure of Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- télécommunication et contrôle de procédés d’exploitation
- Toledo Chemistry Placement Exam (American Chemical Society)
- Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration (est. 1947)
- Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Tano China Private Equity Fund
- T Cell Precursor Frequency
- Tencate Protective Fabrics (various locations)
- Town Country Property France (Chalais, France)
- Treasure Coast Planned Giving Council (Florida)
- Tarrant County Public Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- Tarrant County Public Health Department (Fort Worth, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Criteria were utilized as the framework for the initiative in conjunction with the work of the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE) and the Tennessee P-16 Network.