7km of works on the A483 (Shropshire/Powys) including the design and construction of a new bypass; Estimated cost of works: pounds 14,000,000 96660 Tender Invitation Pembrokeshire CC - Site-development work for marine leisure based development FOOD 92518 Tender Invitation Carmarthenshire CC - Supply of dry goods, groceries and frozen foods haemodialysis catheter kits 96006 Tender Invitation North Bristol NHS Trust - syringe pumps For further information on these tenders and the Wales Euro Info Centre's Tenders Alert service, call 029 2022 9525, or e-mail: wilcoxb@weic.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Tenders Alert Service (Egypt)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 443 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Assistance Service (Nortel)
- Technical Assistance Subcontractor
- Technical Assisted Support
- Technology Application Support (Cisco)
- Teleaction Systems (Ascom)
- Telecom Analysis System (Agilent)
- Telephone Answering Service
- Telephony Application Server
- Telomere-Associated Sequence
- Tenants Advice Service Inc
- Tennessee Academy of Science
- Tentamen-Aanmeld-Systeem (Dutch)
- Terminal Access System
- Terminal Automation System (various companies)
- Terminal-Analog Synthesizer (speech synthesizer research tool)
- Terminating AT&T Switch
- Terminating AT&T Switch (4ESS network)
- Terrain Analysis System
- Test Access System
- Test Automation System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After signing up for the scheme - called Tenders Alert Service - businesses receive daily e-mails informing them of the opportunities arising to tender for work from companies based throughout Britain and all over Europe.
The Tenders Alert Service scheme offers information on all tender opportunities in the printing sector in the UK and Europe.