Another section of the lease agreement refers to a tenant's improvements and betterments.
What does TIB stand for?
TIB stands for Tenant's Improvements and Betterments (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIB
We have 90 other meanings of TIB in our Acronym Attic
- Target Indicator Bomb
- Task Information Base (ITU-T M 3000)
- Tebibit (2^40 bits)
- Tebibyte (2^40 bytes)
- Technical Information Bulletin (Sprint)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (Germany)
- Technology Investment Board
- Temenos Internet Banking
- Temporary Import Bond
- Temporary Importation Under Bond (customs)