A If you are looking for a place to rent, ask the landlord which tenancy deposit protection scheme they will use to safeguard your deposit.
What does TDPS stand for?
TDPS stands for Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDPS
We have 9 other meanings of TDPS in our Acronym Attic
- Trace-Directed Program Restructuring
- Total Diet and Pesticide Research Center (Lenexa, KS)
- Telecaster Discussion Page Reissue (forum for fans of the Fender Telecaster Guitar)
- Technical Data Package Request System
- Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services
- Tactical Data Processing Suite (US DoD)
- Targeted Public Distribution System (India)
- Tax Data Perfection System
- Tayside Drug Problem Service (UK)
- Technical Data Products & Services (Boeing)
- Terrain Data Preparation System
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- The Dutch Paranormal Society (Netherlands)
- Timing-Driven Partial Scan
- Time Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
- Tactical Discussion and Procedures Update (aircraft)
- Technology for Disabled People Unit (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology; UK)
- Time-Delay on Pickup
- Total Defects per Unit (Six Sigma business management strategy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If your tenants moved into your house after April 6, 2007, their deposit should have been placed with a tenancy deposit protection scheme.
Since the introduction of the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme in 2007, the onus has been on buy-to-let landlords to justify withholding their tenant's deposit in the event of a dispute.
All deposits taken by the landlord/letting agent before April 6, 2007, are not subject to the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme.
IN recent years the lettings market has seen increased regulation - from tenancy deposit protection schemes to compulsory Energy Performance Certificates and more, landlords now have a lot to think about.
A Government-approved tenancy deposit protection scheme - mydeposits.
uk Government-approved tenancy deposit protection scheme which offers a free resolution service for tenants, landlords and letting agents if there is a dispute over how much of a deposit should be returned at the end of a tenancy.