Byline: EMMA CULLWICK IT opened with Tenacious D jamming in Kyle Gass's living room and saw the duo battle with the devil in hell - and it ended with fans screaming for more.
What does D stand for?
D stands for Tenacious D (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of D
We have 1 other meaning of D in our Acronym Attic
- Duke (British title of nobility)
- Düsseldorf (Germany)
- Duty Factor
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Ohio (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- Penny (old British penny)
- Pneumatic Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radioplane Company (manufacturer's symbol)
- Surface Drift (US DoD)
- Total Drift, Data (US DoD)
- Total Outside Dose (radiation)
- Tunisian Dinar (unit of currency)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (22 cents, introduced 17 Nov 1985)
- Dilation and Curettage
- Diamox 250 Mg (medicine dosage)
- Doctrine and Covenants (LDS Scripture)
- Doctor of Automobile Engineering (also seen as D AU ENG)
- Doctor of Automobile Engineering (also seen as D AU E)
- Deployment Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Edited by Billy Sloan and Mickey McMonagle THEY have a hit album, a huge movie and they are about to embark on a major tour - but Tenacious D still ain't happy.
Trainwreck Today, John Henry's Tenacious D fans with sharp eyes may have noticed Kyle Gass wore a Trainwreck T-shirt in much of the 2006 comedy, "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny.
YOU'VE seen the film and bought the album - now catch Tenacious D on stage.
Byline: COLIN MURRAY THIS weekend will be remembered for the arrival of Tenacious D, one of the funniest acts since Spinal Tap.