Mr Ashworth claims there are ten pin bowling facilities on Tyneside which are underused and says there is not the demand for an alley in Hexham, which has a population of just 13,000.
What does TPB stand for?
TPB stands for Ten Pin Bowling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPB
We have 71 other meanings of TPB in our Acronym Attic
- The Police Association Victoria (Australia)
- Tidewater Partnership for Animal Welfare and Sheltering (Virgina Beach SPCA)
- Turbulence Prediction and Warning System (aviation)
- Tanzania Plantation and Agricultural Workers Union
- Thompson Pentecostal Assembly Youth Group (Thompson, Manitoba, Canada)
- Timber Producers Association of Zambia
- Tacony-Palmyra Bridge (Pennsylvania and New Jersey)
- Tao Private Bank (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Tax Practitioners Board (Australia)
- Tea Party Brief (political blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a talented man, a retail optician, a ten pin bowling champion and even had a cookery book published.
A poice dog team also recovered a bag in a ditch behind the Days Inn hotel, which is believed to contain cash and a mobile phone taken from the ten pin bowling complex.
Strong growth in its burgeoning fast-food business and the continued popularity of ten pin bowling lifted profits by nine per cent at Allied Leisure during the first six months of the year.
CAPTION(S): Kevin Jaap from Rhyl will be heading out to Kuala Lumpur to play for Wales at the ten pin bowling world championships in September; Picture: ROBERT PARRY JONES
00pm TEN PIN BOWLING I've been hooked on this game ever since I fluked my first strike.
Staff at Rolls Royce in Bootle went ten pin bowling to raise pounds 400.