00 Hardcover HB615 This volume presents ten of the best papers accepted for the November 2009 Research in Entrepreneurship and Small Business (RENT) conference held in Budapest to explore the role of entrepreneurship in relation to growth and economic development.
What does TOTB stand for?
TOTB stands for Ten Of The Best (UK auto racing event)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOTB
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Trail of Tears Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Through Oven Transfer Adsorption-Desorption
- Taste of Translation and Linguistics (Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.)
- Technology Open to Approved Lenders (US Federal Housing Administration)
- Transition Outreach Training for Adult Living (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Trial Of Occupational Therapy And Leisure (UK)
- Total Print Finishing Services (UK)
- Tales of the Arabian Nights (Pinball machine)
- Touch, Observe, Talk, Active, Movement, Passive Movement, Skill Test (injury management)
- Theology of the Body (Catholicism)
- Think Outside the Bomb (Conference)
- Think Outside the Box
- To Outlive the Beginning (band)
- There Ought to Be A Law
- Temple Of The Black Light
- Turn on the Bright Lights (Interpol music album)
- Tale Of The Body Thief (Anne Rice)
- Tale of Two Cities (Dickens)
- Tales Of The City (Armistead Maupin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The busy weekend continues tomorrow with ten of the best parties spanning different genres and vibes across the various venues.
and your bags go by car 8&9 All aboard for a trip to Thomas Land plus answers to your travel questions 11 Ten of the best British seaside hotels.
THE NONPROFIT ALLIANCE FOR Investor Education (ALE) recently highlighted ten of the best available investor education classroom resources for teachers and students on its Web site.
Byline: Shane Donaghey IN just what part of Little Britain, in which oddball house in Royston Vasey, live the fools who put the Vicar of Dibley into the top ten of the Best BBC sitcoms?
In this classic reproduction of the old Atari console joystick are ten of the best games.
However, they were greeted with the words ``April Fool'' and a top ten of the best April Fool jokes.