The Specialized Investigation Unit (SIU) has released names and photos of ten most wanted extortionists in Karachi.
What does TMW stand for?
TMW stands for Ten Most Wanted (TV show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TMW
We have 37 other meanings of TMW in our Acronym Attic
- Tommy Musto & Victor Simonelli
- Toshiba Medical Visualization Systems Europe, Ltd.
- Tarbiat Modares Virtual University (Iran)
- Tactical Mobile Variant Web Services
- Tactical Missile Wing
- Tamworth, New South Wales, Australia - Tamworth (Airport Code)
- Technisches Museum Wien (German: Technical Museum Vienna; Vienna, Austria)
- Tell Me When
- Tell Me Why
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whitey - immortalised by actor Jack Nicholson in The Departed - is on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List with a EUR1 million reward on his head.
In the poll, she beat James "Whitey" Bugler, who is on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list for 18 counts of murder.
Since May, Jeffs has been on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list, with a pounds 50,000 reward offered for information leading to his capture.
1584884916 The ten most wanted solutions in protein bioinformatics.
The alias is included on the FBI's top ten most wanted terrorists in the world list.