Moore did "yeoman's work" on health care reform, and deserved the promotion to Senate President Pro Tempore.
What does TEMP stand for?
TEMP stands for Tempore (Latin: In the Time [Of])
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TEMP
We have 23 other meanings of TEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Enforcement Manhattan North (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- Tactical Emergency Medical Operator
- Test & Evaluation Management Office
- Training, Exercise, Military Operations
- Test Equipment Modernization program
- Training in Energy Management through Open Learning (education)
- Telemedicine for the Mobile Society (European Space Agency)
- Tactical Electromagnetic Program
- Test and Evaluation Management Plan
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan
- Thermal Energy Management Process
- Tibetan Endangered Music Project (China)
- Two-Phase Mounting Plate
- Temporary Alteration (US DoD)
- Temporary Burial Site Request
- Teaching Ethics: Materials for Practitioner Education
- Tent, Extendable, Modular, Personnel (USAF)
- Tropospheric Electromagnetic Parabolic Equation Routine
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is speaker pro tempore and now co-chairs the Tea Party Caucus in the House.
The Committee of Selection is formed to nominate a Speaker pro tempore and to name Senators to serve on committees for the session.
Two local TV stations covered the campaign; state senate president pro tempore Robert Geddes, a Republican who was the amendment's senate sponsor, told one that the stickers were wrong "because I think everybody has the same rights here in Idaho, and we're not taking anybody's rights away.
The Senate is not a defendant in the lawsuit against the House, but Senate President Pro Tempore Robert D.
As 25th Ward alderman and president pro tempore of the Chicago City Council, Daniel Solis is perhaps UNO's most successful alumnus.