We plan to equip and complete Wells 10, 11, and 12 simultaneously and produce all three through a temporary test facility starting December, 2005 until permanent facilities, which are currently being assembled, are commissioned later in 2006," stated Mr.
What does TTF stand for?
TTF stands for Temporary Test Facility
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of TTF
We have 100 other meanings of TTF in our Acronym Attic
- Transvaginal-Transmyometrial Embryo Transfer (pregnancy)
- Tactical Task Force
- Taiwan Textile Federation
- Tanker Task Force
- Task Technology Fit (information technology theory)
- Task Transmittal Form
- Technical Task Force
- Technical Trail Feature
- Technology Transfer Fund
- TechTalk Forums
- Terminal Transaction Facility (IBM)
- Terrorism Task Force
- Test and Training Facility (various locations)
- Texas Teaching Fellows
- Texas Tourism Foundation
- Thai Toilet Foundation
- That's Too Funny
- The Tallini Family (micronation)
- The Tequihua Foundation (volunteer corps; Riverside, CA; est. 2004)
- The Tolkien Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
We plan to equip and complete Wells 10, 11, and 12 simultaneously, and produce all three through a temporary test facility starting in December 2005 until permanent facilities, which are being assembled, are commissioned later in 2006.
Separately, Intel said it will invest $105 million dollars to convert an existing inactive wafer fab in New Mexico to a component temporary test facility.