Transient and temporary overvoltages are discussed as well.
What does TOV stand for?
TOV stands for Temporary Overvoltage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TOV
We have 27 other meanings of TOV in our Acronym Attic
- Theory of Unpleasant Symptoms
- Transmission Oscillator Ultrasonic Spectrometer
- Tour West America, Inc.
- Table of Values (mathematics)
- Tales of Vesperia (video game)
- Talleres de Oración y Vida (Prayer and Life Workshops)
- Technicka Obsluha Vyroby (Slovak maintenance service)
- Tele-Operated Vehicle
- Temple of the Vampire
- Temple of Veeshan (Everquest)
- Ten Opzichte Van (Dutch: with regard to)
- The Obstructed View (Detroit Red Wings podcast)
- Threshold of Visibility
- Time of Validity
- Time Out Value
- Tomatoes on the Vine
- Tone of Voice (linguistics, branding)
- Toole Valley Railway Company
- Torsional Oscillatory Viscometer (measurements; Mansco Products)
- Total Observed Volume (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An individual thermal cutoff on each metal oxide varistor protects against temporary overvoltage conditions and ensures clean end-of-life performance.