Outside his office, armed Israeli soldiers man rooftop observation posts, watching over the neighborhoods of Avraham Avinu, Beit Hadassa, Beit Romano and Tel Romeida, among the hotspots of H2 patrolled daily by the observers of the Temporary International Presence in Hebron.
What does TIPH stand for?
TIPH stands for Temporary International Presence in Hebron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIPH
We have 1 other meaning of TIPH in our Acronym Attic
- The Independent Porsche Enthusiasts Club
- Texas International Pop Festival
- Thailand International Plastics Fair (Thai Plastic Industries Association)
- Tourism Information and Promotion Fund (Indiana)
- Tournoi International Piccolos Fribourg (French: Piccolos International Tournament of Fribourg; Switzerland)
- Toronto International Portuguese Film Festival (Ontario, Canada)
- Telecommunication and Information Policy Group (University of Hawaii)
- Telephone Interface Planning Guide
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group (Canada)
- Taxi into Position and Hold (US FAA; airplane procedure)
- Toshiba International Procurement Hong Kong, Ltd
- Telecommunications Internet Protocol Harmonization Over Networks (ETSI)
- Tactical Imagery Processing and Interpretation
- Tactical Information Processing and Interpretation System (US DoD)
- Tactical Information Processing Interpretation (US DoD)
- Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute (University of Texas at Austin)
- Texas Instruments Philippines
- Treaty of Indigenous Peoples International
- Tactical Information Processing and Interpretation - Imagery Interpretation Segment
- TIPHON IP telephony Implementation Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Erekat's statements came following separate meetings with the foreign minister of Colombia, Maria Angela HolguE[degrees]n, special UN coordinator for the Middle East peace process, Robert Serry, US Consul General Daniel Rubenstein, British Consul General Vincent Finn, the representative of Norway to the Palestinian Authority, Tor Wennesland, and with the head of the Temporary International Presence in Hebron (TIPH).
The victims belonged to the Temporary International Presence in Hebron, set up after an Israeli settler massacred 29 Muslim worshippers in 1994 to serve as a neutral monitoring agency.