Morris Bergman, a lawyer representing the group and a Tatnuck Square property owner himself, said they were caught by surprise when they received a certified letter from the state indicating that portion of properties were going to be taken for temporary construction easements for the Tatnuck Square project.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Temporary Construction Easement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Control Development Working Group
- Tactical Command and Control Element
- Tangible Common Equity (Financial Ratio)
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Technical Computing Environment
- Technical Continuing Education
- Techno-Classica Essen (German car show)
- Telecommand Encoder
- Temperature Coefficient of Expansion
- Temperature Control Element (medical equipment)
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
- Test Cost Estimate
- Testing Center of Excellence (software development)
- Texas Cooperative Extension
- The California Endowment (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1996)
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
- The Chemical Engineer (journal of the Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- The Chemistry Experiment (band; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 2007, the City of Charlotte (City) filed a "Complaint, Declaration of Taking and Notice of Deposit and Service of Plat," notifying the Combses that the City intended to take a temporary construction easement (TCE).
6 acres of temporary construction easement adjacent to a district pond west of the interstate.