He received six points on his licence and has been temporarily disqualified from driving.
What does TDQ stand for?
TDQ stands for Temporarily Disqualified (from military service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TDQ
We have 4 other meanings of TDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Time Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
- Tactical Discussion and Procedures Update (aircraft)
- Technology for Disabled People Unit (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology; UK)
- Time-Delay on Pickup
- Total Defects per Unit (Six Sigma business management strategy)
- Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- Theater Department Theater Playwrighting (University of California, San Diego)
- Taiwanese Depression Questionnaire
- Take Down Quick (professional animal clipper; Oster)
- Tour de Québec (French; Canadian cycling tour)
- Transient Data Queue (data processing; IBM Corp.)
- Training Development Quality Assurance System (IRS)
- Tour De Qinghai Lake (China)
- Texas Drag Queen Massacre (UK band)
- Time-Dependent Quantum Mechanics
- Total Data Quality Management
- Time-Domain Quiet Zone
- Tactical Data Radio
- Tailoring Decisions Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Park Tae-Hwan, the reigning champion in the men's 400m freestyle, grabbed silver in that event - a relief after he had been temporarily disqualified for a false start in his heat before being reinstated after a video review.
Tugboat customers that integrate this solution within their in-house work schedule programs will be able to manage and track data related to: training history for employees, when they were qualified, who qualified the employee, when that employee last worked, whether the employee is physically challenged, whether they've been temporarily disqualified along with that individual's employee preference.
But he was temporarily disqualified from active duty for failing to report the offense, which was discovered in a background check, said Staff Sgt.
For example, immediately following the receipt of a dividend or other significant cash distribution, the shares of a foreign affiliate may be temporarily disqualified from "excluded property" status.
Ms Lewis added Bushrod, who was temporarily disqualified from driving in 2004 for driving with excess alcohol and has convictions for other motoring offences, was "a responsible, conscientious, caring member of society.
Hornibrook was temporarily disqualified and bailed.