Other methods that have been developed to study mutations include denaturing HPLC (DHPLC) (1-6), single-strand conformation polymorphism (7-9), denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (10-12), temperature gradient gel electrophoresis (13), temporal temperature gradient gel electrophoresis (14-16), and pyrosequencing (2,17).
What does tTGGE stand for?
tTGGE stands for Temporal Temperature Gradient Gel Electrophoresis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Turkish Trade Guide
- Twin Turbo Gallardo (automobile)
- Taurocholate Tellurite Gelatin Agar
- The Tokarz Group Advisers (Purchase, NY)
- Told to Go Away
- Trans-Tasman Therapeutics Agency
- Trinidad and Tobago Golf Association
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Temporal Temperature Gel Electrophoresis
- Temporal Temperature Gradient Electrophoresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
DHPLC (17,18), oligonucleotide sequencing arrays (19), and temporal temperature gradient gel electrophoresis (TTGE) have been used successfully as screening tools for mtDNA mutations (20-24).
Detection of mitochondrial DNA mutations by temporal temperature gradient gel electrophoresis.
3) describe the application of temporal temperature gradient gel electrophoresis to the detection of mtDNA mutations and show that this technique offers great promise in this application.
Temporal temperature gradient gel electrophoresis (TTGE) was first introduced by Yoshino et al.