2 VOLTAGE-CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE-COMPENSATED CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR (VCTCXO) 73 4.
What does TCXE stand for?
TCXE stands for Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- The Cat Who Walks Through Walls (novel by Robert Heinlein)
- The Cursed World Wide Web
- The Currency Exchange Fund NV (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- The Cycle Xchange (custom motorcycles)
- Thomas Cook Airlines, UK (ICAO code)
- Transform Coded Excitation (speech coding)
- Transparently Compressed Executables
- Twin Cities Experience (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Trinity College Cross Country
- Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator
- Temperature-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Technical Committee on (XX = fill in the blank)
- Talbot County YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Easton, MD)
- Temperature-Cycling Test
- Tennis Club Yverdon (Switzerland)
- The College Years (television show)
- Third Country
- Tracy Municipal Airport (Tracy, CA)
- Training Center Yorktown (US Coast Guard; Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike the more commonly deployed time servers that leverage temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) technologies, the rubidium-based SyncServers provide superior holdover-technology that allows the network to continue to operate with accurate timing when the primary reference (usually GPS) is temporarily impaired due to events such as GPS jamming, antenna breakage, or solar interferences.
Kyocera Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary, Kyocera Crystal Device Corporation a crystal device development and manufacturing company announced the successful development of its KT1612 temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO), which achieves an industry-leading level of low-phase noise characteristics with the world's smallest size (1.
A separate temperature-compensated crystal oscillator provides the DACs with an ideal clock reference, and virtually eliminates jitter.
The BKW9088 targets time-to-market designs using an external voltage-controlled temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (VC-TCXO) module.
com) a world-leading innovator in electronics, today introduced its most advanced temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) to date.
3, 2002 Dallas Semiconductor (Nasdaq:MXIM) introduces the DS4000, a new digitally controlled temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO).
Alternatively, the GenesisEngine can be used as the timing master sync source using its highly stable internal Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO).