Temperature uniformity surveys are also performed on ovens and furnaces according to AMS2750D pyrometry requirements.
What does TUS stand for?
TUS stands for Temperature Uniformity Survey (measurement of furnace temperature variation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TUS
We have 46 other meanings of TUS in our Acronym Attic
- Text Users Rebate Scheme (British Telecom accommodation for deaf customers)
- Triangle Undergraduate Research Symposium (North Carolina)
- Transurethral Resection of Tumor
- Tumorectomy (surgery)
- Timed UML and RT-LOTOS Environment
- Trace Unlimited Rays Through Lumped Elements (computer program)
- Trade Union Research Unit
- Tactical Unmanned System (US DoD)
- Technicien d'Usinage (French: Machining Technician)
- Technology Update Seminar