A water bottom probe is available without the temperature sensing elements.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Temperature Sensing Element (climate control)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (Spanish: European Health Insurance Card)
- Taxe Spéciale d'Equipement (French: Special Equipment Tax)
- Technical Service Engineer (various companies)
- Technical Services for Electronics, Inc. (cable assembly manufacturer in Minnesota, USA)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Enhanced
- Technical Support Executive (various locations)
- Technical Surveillance Equipment
- Technology, Society, Environment Studies (Carleton University; Canada)
- Telephone Support Engineer
- Tension Stringing Equipment
- Tentative Symbol Estimation
- Terminal Server Edition (Microsoft NT Server)
- Terminal Server Emulation
- Terminal Switching Exchange
- Test of Spoken English (Educational Testing Service)
- Test Sequence Error
- Test Systems Engineering
- Testicular Self-Examination (for cancer)
- Texas Southeastern Railroad Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five main sensor components are the sensor body, measuring electrode, reference junction, temperature sensing element, and reference electrolyte.