com)-- New flame-retardant Extem* UP thermoplastic polyimide (TPI) resins are extreme high-heat materials that recently achieved a UL746B relative temperature index (RTI) rating of 240C.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Temperature Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
- Teknologisk Institut (Danish: Technological Institute)
- Telecom Italia (Italy)
- Telecommunications Instruction
- Teledyne Isotopes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sabic presented at the plastics and rubber show K 2010 in Dusseldorf its new flame-retardant Extem UP thermoplastic polyimide (TPI) resins, described as extreme high-heat materials that recently achieved a UL746B relative temperature index (RTI) rating of 240 C.
We generated a daily temperature index by calculating the mean of the daily high and low temperatures.
The mercury read 94[degrees] and the temperature index 104[degrees] as Wachtler ordered up the cool treats for tenants inconvenienced by a Long Island Power Authority power curtailment program that the landlord participates in.
ASTM 41 43 42 45 >29 D 2863 (%) Temperature index 330 300 290 310 >250 acc.
The Return Temperature Index (RTI) was introduced by Herrlin (2007) as a measure of the level of by-pass air or recirculation air in the equipment room.