The temperature danger zone for food is 41[degrees] to 140[degrees]F.
What does TDZ stand for?
TDZ stands for Temperature Danger Zone (food safety)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDZ
We have 9 other meanings of TDZ in our Acronym Attic
- Typically Developing Youth
- Taiwan Dependent Youth Activity Corps
- The Dismembered Youth Corps
- Trincomalee District Youth Development Aham (Sri Lanka)
- Tamworth District Youth Forum (UK)
- Tata Dividend Yield Fund
- Trincomalee District Young Men's Hindu Association (Sri Lanka)
- Tyneside Deaf Youth Project (UK)
- Team Daiwa Z (fishing reel)
- Technology Development Zone (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: Foods Categorized by Preparation Process It is suggested to group menu items into one of three categories, depending on how many times the food "travels" through the temperature danger zone of 41[degrees]F to 135[degrees]F: 1.
The new generation of RayTemp infrared (IR) thermometers from Electronic Temperature Instruments is a fast becoming an integral part of many company's HACCP procedures, monitoring the flow of food as it travels in and out of the temperature danger zone.
The food production video discusses the foods that are common sources of contamination, how to handle them, how to avoid temperature danger zones, and how to prevent cross-contamination when preparing food.
At EatZi's, the receivers do site inspection on all items and temperature checks to make sure nothing is received in the temperature danger zone.