A metal alloy temperature control element on its tip is more conductive than plastic, and an articulated surface promotes blood mixing.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Temperature Control Element (medical equipment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave 1st-Order
- Tactical Control Development Working Group
- Tactical Command and Control Element
- Tangible Common Equity (Financial Ratio)
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Technical Computing Environment
- Technical Continuing Education
- Techno-Classica Essen (German car show)
- Telecommand Encoder
- Temperature Coefficient of Expansion
- Temporary Construction Easement
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
- Test Cost Estimate
- Testing Center of Excellence (software development)
- Texas Cooperative Extension
- The California Endowment (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1996)
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
- The Chemical Engineer (journal of the Institute of Chemical Engineers)