What does TMVOA stand for?
TMVOA stands for Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (Mountain Village, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Manufacturers' Association (London, UK)
- Truncated Modified Viterbi Algorithm
- Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt
- The Motion Video Company (Austin, TX)
- Travellers Medical and Vaccination Centre
- Travel Motor Vehicles and Card Services (US government office)
- Taipei Municipal Venereal Disease Control Institute (China)
- time of maximal venous filling
- The Mount Vernon Hospital (New York)
- time of maximal volume of outflow
- Tamileela Makkal Viduthalai Pulikal (Sri Lanka)
- Tobacco Mosaic Virus Coat Protein (biochemistry)
- Toeplitz-Matrix Vector Product (algorithm)
- Total Mesenteric Vascular Resistance
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement
- Truckee Mountain Vacation Rentals (Truckee, CA)
- TeleSpectrum Managed Voice Services (Netherlands)
- Tommy Musto & Victor Simonelli
- Toshiba Medical Visualization Systems Europe, Ltd.