Stores must notify the television licensing authority of every sale of a television.
What does TVLA stand for?
TVLA stands for Television Licensing Authority (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TVLA
We have 4 other meanings of TVLA in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Video Listing, Inc. (BC, Canada)
- The Vampire Lestat (Anne Rice)
- Tours Val de Loire (French basketball team)
- Training Visibility Ledger
- Travaux de La Vallée de La Lys (French: Work of the Lys Valley; construction company)
- TV Land (television station)
- TV Lines (resolution)
- Television Licensing Agency (UK)
- Temecula Valley Lacrosse Association (Temecula, CA)
- Theosofische Vereniging Loge Antwerpen
- Three-Valued Logic Analysis
- Three-Valued Logic Analyzer
- Tilted Vertical Line Array
- Transurethral Visual Laser Ablation
- Transvestite Licensing Agency
- Treasure Valley Livestock Auction
- Trent Valley Literacy Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Tuned Vertical Line Array (sonobuoy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move could be repeated by dozens of other holiday parks which face the same price increase after the television licensing authority brought in new rules earlier this month.
More generally, the British Television Licensing Authority catches 1,200 people using a TV without a licence every day.
Adjourning the case until April 10, Liverpool magistrates heard the Television Licensing Authority needed several weeks to respond to the claims.
They are among the 3,500 or so people in Coventry collared each year by the Television Licensing authority, through detector vans and hand- held devices.