Television Equipment Associates has developed a tiny microphone/receiver system that is incorporated into a one-size-fits-all, in-ear mould that brings the microphone element in direct contact with the user's jawbone.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Television Equipment Associates (Brewster, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Teachers Experiencing Antarctica and the Arctic
- Teatro Estudio Aramiz (Spanish: Aramiz Studio Theater)
- Technical Engineering Authority
- Technical Excellence Award (various organizations)
- Technical Exchange Agreement
- Technicien en Entretien d'Aéronefs
- Techno-Economic Analysis
- Technology Exchange Agreement
- Technology for Enabling Awareness
- Telephone Extension Alert
- Temperate East Asia
- Temporary Employment Agency (various locations)
- Ten Eyck Associates
- Tennessee Education Association (Nashville, TN)
- Tensile Energy Absorption
- Terminal Education Age
- Terminal Electron Acceptor (cellular respiration)
- Tertiary Education Act (Botswana)
- Test of English for Aviation (language proficiency; UK)