Groups involved in dengue vaccine production include the pharmaceutical firm Glaxo- SmithKline; a team from the University of Western Australia and the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research.
What does TICHR stand for?
TICHR stands for Telethon Institute for Child Health Research (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Trinidad Islandwide Cane Farmers Association
- Technological Innovation and Cooperation for Foreign Information Access
- Task Interaction Concurrency Graph
- Technology Innovation Challenge Grant
- The International Caterer's Guild (UK)
- Taller Inter-Cultural Hispano Americano (Spanish: Hispanic-American Inter-Cultural Workshop)
- TEDA (Tianjin Economic Development Area) International Cardiovascular Hospital (China)
- Total Identifiable Chlorinated Hydrocarbons (wastewater treatment)
- Tropical Institute for Community Health (Kenya)
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
- Templeton Investment Counsel, Inc. (Florida)
- Thrombolysis in Cerebral Infarction
- Training Institute for Chemical Industries (Bangladesh)
- Transpacific International Consolidator Inc. (Paranaque, Manila, Philippines)
- Transparency International Corruption Index
- Tennessee Internet Criminal Information Center
- Thrift Institutions Community Investment Corporation (New Jersey)
- Trevecca Institute of Computer Information Technology (Trevecca Nazarene University; Nashville, TN)
- Tripoli International Center for Information Technology (Lybia)
- Technical Introduction to Criminal Justice (academic course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of this study clearly demonstrate that vitamin D deficiency alters lung growth, resulting in lower lung volume and decrements in lung function," said Graeme Zosky, a research fellow at the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research in Subiaco, Australia.
Researchers from the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research at the University of Western Australia and the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit at the University of Oxford examined data for 4,719 women who gave birth in Australia between 1995 and 1997.
The AEDI program is conducted by the Centre for Community Child Health, a key research centre of the Murdoch Children's Research Institute in Melbourne in partnership with the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research in Perth.
The focus on microbial exposure is only one piece of a much larger picture," said Peter Sly, a lung specialist at the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research in Perth, Australia.
Swimming pool study The Telethon Institute for Child Health Research conducted a study of the impact that the introduction of swimming pools had on the health of Aboriginal children and adolescents living in Burringurrah and Jigalong, two communities that are located in the remote areas of Western Australia.