The symposium in the town of Misato aims to use in classrooms the latest information available from professional space telescopes via the Internet, the organizers said, adding the symposium will cover seven themes, including remote telescopes in education and Internet technology in education, the organizers said.
What does TIE stand for?
TIE stands for Telescopes in Education (astronomy program; Mount Wilson Institute; Pasadena, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIE
We have 148 other meanings of TIE in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Independent Evaluator
- Technical Information Exchange
- Technical Integration and Evaluation
- Technical Integration Engineer (various companies)
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship (various universities)
- Technology and Innovation in Education
- Technology in Education
- Technology Integration Experiment
- Telefonica Internet Empresa (Spanish)
- Telemedicine Information Exchange
- Texas-Israel Exchange
- The Indus Entrepreneurs
- The Insurance Exchange (various locations)
- The International Educator (website)
- The International Experimental Cinema Exposition (film organization; Denver, CO)
- Theatre in Education (various locations)
- This Island Earth (science-fiction film)
- Threat Isolation Engine (cybersecurity)
- Time Interval Error
- Times Interest Earned