Gubitosi was formerly chief executive at Orascom's Italian unit, Wind Telecomunicazioni, and previously chief financial officer of Italian carmaker, Fiat SpA.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Telecomunicazioni
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Life Careers
- Technology Life Cycle
- Technology Lighting Center (Seltzer Institute, Inc.)
- Technology Literacy Collaborative
- Teddies for Loving Care (UK)
- Teen Leadership Conference
- Teen Life Conference
- Teflon-Coated Needle (syringe)
- Telecommunication Line Controller
- Telephone Line Control
- Telephone-Linked Care (Australia)
- Temporary Labor Camp
- Tender Love and Care (song)
- Tender Loving Canine (Grove City, OH)
- Tender Loving Care
- Tender Loving Cuisine (Five Dock, NSW, Australia)
- Tennessee Livestock Center (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Tennessee Llama Community
- Tennis and Life Camps (Saint Peter, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7% Orascom Telecom, which conducts activity in Africa, Asia and Canada, and also 100% of Wind Telecomunicazioni, which in its turn is operating in Italy and Greece.
7 percent of Egypt's Orascom Telecom (OT) and all of Italy's Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA, both of which are headed by Sawiris.
Weather Investments SpA (Weather) - the owner of Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA (Wind) - and VimpelCom Ltd have struck a merger deal on Monday to create the world's fifth largest mobile telecommunications provider.
Weather, the parent company of Cairo-based mobile phone company Orascom Telecom, owns Italy's number-three mobile operator Wind Telecomunicazioni and Greece's third- biggest operator Wind Hellas.