The Telecommunications Industries Analysis Project (TIAP) has issued its highly informative Guide to Evolving Wireless Services.
What does TIAP stand for?
TIAP stands for Telecommunications Industries Analysis Project (University of Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIAP
We have 9 other meanings of TIAP in our Acronym Attic
- Titanium Aluminum Nitride Coated
- Taipei Investors' Association in Malaysia
- Taxation Investment Accounting Management
- Toray International America (Toray International, Inc.)
- Time-Invariant, Indecomposable Aperiodic Markov Chain
- Tourism Industry Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIA)
- Tax Incentives Assistance Project (energy efficiency)
- Teachers' Information & Activity Package
- Terminal Instrument Approach Procedure
- Theater Intelligence Architecture Plan/Program
- Thiago Imagens E Áudio Produções (Portuguese: Thiago Images and Audio Production; Brazil)
- Total Information Awareness Program (US government)
- Tampa International Airport Police Department
- Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Tourism Industry Association of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- This Is A Public Service Announcement (zine)
- Tasmanian Institute of Agricultural Research
- Title Insurance Arbitration Rules (American Land Title Association)