An agreement was signed on behalf of ITA by Dr Salim Sultan Al Ruzaiqi, CEO of ITA, and on behalf of the ITU by Brahima Sanou, Director of the ITU Telecommunication Development Bureau.
What does BDT stand for?
BDT stands for Telecommunication Development Bureau
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDT
We have 71 other meanings of BDT in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau de Développement des Télécommunications (French: Telecommunication Development Bureau)
- Bureau des Doctorants de Télécom (French: Doctoral Telecom Office; Paris Institute of Technology)
- Büro Und Datentechnik (German)
- Burst Delay Tolerance
- Burst Departure Time
- Business Design Team
- Business Development Team
- Business Driven Technology
- Gbadolite, Zaire (airport code)
- Taka (currency of Bangladesh)
- Ballroom Dance Teachers Academy (various locations)
- Banque de Données sur le Trafic des Animaux (French: Database on Animal Trafficking; Switzerland)
- Base de Données Topographiques et Administratives (French: Topographic and Administrative Database; Canada)
- British Deaf Tennis Association
- British Dental Trade Association
- Butler Dog Training Association (Butler, PA)
- Breaking Down the Barriers (Canadian nonprofit group newsletter)
- Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane (UK)
- Ballroom Dance Teachers College (Oakland, CA)
- Base de Donnees Toponymiques du Canada (French: Database of Canada Toponymic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salim bin Sultan al-Ruzaiqi, its CEO and Ibrahima Sano, Director of ITU's Telecommunication Development Bureau.
Aa His views were echoed by Sami al-Basheer al-Morshid, director of Telecommunication Development Bureau (TDB), who said that ICT regulators and policymakers need to carry out a delicate balancing act between a hands-on or hands-off approach to regulation.
We look forward to working with Nokia Siemens Networks for the benefit of rural and remote communities," said Sami Al-Basheer, Director of the ITU Telecommunication Development Bureau.