Summary: Dubai: Egyptian entrepreneur Naguib Sawiris aims to shake up debt-laden Telecom Italia and steer it .
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Telecom Italia (Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
- Teknologisk Institut (Danish: Technological Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SeeNews) - Nov 12, 2012 - Telecom Italia SpA (BIT:TIT) confirmed today in a statement Egyptian businessman Naguib Sawiris has expressed interest in buying into the telecoms operator by subscribing a new stock issue.
Upstream, one of the world s largest mobile marketing solutions providers, today announces that it has further extended its global partnership with Telecom Italia through the successful completion of a multi-million ARPU boosting initiative in Brazil.
Telecom Italia is part of the Telecom Italia Group, which offers fixed line, mobile, satellite, Internet and information technology services across 19 countries in Europe, the Mediterranean Basin and Latin America.
The companies dividing up the world's seventh-largest mobile phone market include Spain's Telefonica in league with Portugal Telecom, America Movil, the wireless spinoff of Mexican giant Telefonos de Mexico (Telmex), Telecom Italia and Brazil's Telemar.