The annual Tehran International Book Fair kicked off at Tehran's Imam Khomeini Mosalla (great prayer ground) on Wednesday and will continue work for ten days.
What does TIBF stand for?
TIBF stands for Tehran International Book Fair
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIBF
We have 1 other meaning of TIBF in our Acronym Attic
- Tulsa International Baptist Church (Tulsa, OK)
- The International Bengal Cat Connection
- The Information Bus Company
- The International Bengal Cat Society
- Tianjin Institute of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery (China)
- Toronto Invasive Bacterial Diseases Network (Canada)
- Turkey Infectious Bursal Disease Virus
- Taipei International Book Exhibition
- The Iowa Biennial Exhibition (est. 2004; Iowa City, IA; hobby exhibition)
- Total Ischaemic Burden European Trial
- Timely Initiation of Breastfeeding (infancy)
- Tokyo International Book Fair
- Technology Investment Banking Group (Bahrain)
- Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers (journal; UK)
- Texas Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (Austin)
- Telecommunications Inventory and Billing Information (US DoD)
- The International Behaviorology Institute (various universities)
- Thrombolysis in Brain Ischemia (neurology)
- Total Illness Burden Index
- Technology Initiative in BiCMOS for Applications (ESPRIT Project 8001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei visited the 25th Tehran International Book Fair on Sunday.
Concludes Mr Stephenson: "Two years ago we celebrated the milestone of serving the 21st Tehran International Book Fair.
I hope that the sides will stick to realities and choose the right and agreed upon path," Mottaki told reporters on the sidelines of Tehran International Book Fair.
Turkey will take part at the 23rd Tehran International Book Fair, one of Iran's leading cultural events, to be held from May 5 to 15.
Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry's Cultural Exhibitions Institute, Tehran International Book Fair, The Organization for Research and Compilation of University Textbooks in the Humanities (Samt), Al-Hoda International Publishing House, Ahl al-Bayt World Assembly and Iran's Cultural Office are participating in the event.