The letter was released at a White House event on teen dating violence prevention.
What does TDV stand for?
TDV stands for Teen Dating Violence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDV
We have 31 other meanings of TDV in our Acronym Attic
- Trustee Deferred Unit Plan (stock option plan)
- Tuna do Distrito Universitário do Porto (Portugese)
- Transmission Dependent Utility Systems (electricity supplier)
- Till Death Unites Us (Norther album)
- Tanz der Vampire (German: Dance of the Vampire)
- TDVision (high definition stereo 3D acquisition, broadcast and playback)
- Technical Data Verification
- Technical Data Violation (USAF)
- Technische Dienstvorschrift (German Army)
- Technology Development Vehicle
- Temporary Design Variation
- Tête De Veau (French: calf head)
- The Digital Village (digital media/communications company; UK; est. 1994)
- Théatre de Verre (French: Glass Theater; France)
- Théatre des Variétés (French: Variety Theater; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Time Dependent Valuation (energy)
- Time Dependent Variable
- Tony De Vit
- Torrent de Vie (French: Torrent Life; Brussels, Belgium; est. 1995)
- Total Document Volume (office automation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WOTV member/ radio show panelists include: Judy Kinney, community organizer and life coach; Jessica Mason Pieklo, women's rights activist and attorney; Dawn Rivers, political junkie and anthropologist; and Elin Stebbins Waldal, author of “Tornado Warning, A Memoir of Teen Dating Violence and Its Effect on a Woman's Life” and founder of Girls kNOw.
Inmates Complain of Sweltering Prison Conditions "DAY 9 of our month-long series on the effects of new state laws and budget cuts: Lawmakers expanded protective orders to include pets and victims of teen dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
We knew nothing about teen dating violence when this happened with our daughter and we want people to know what we know.
At least 14 states have laws that urge or require school boards to develop curriculum on teen dating violence.
The issue of teen dating violence is complex, she said, but the most important thing is to "tell girls that they are better than this.