7 H62 Scholars of education, but also computer science, philosophy, medicine, and other disciplines explore collaborative work with shared knowledge artefacts and objects, and show how such knowledge is related to tool development for, and practices of, technology-mediated learning.
What does TML stand for?
TML stands for Technology-Mediated Learning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TML
We have 98 other meanings of TML in our Acronym Attic
- Tahun Mikro Kredit Internasional (Indonesian: International Year of Micro Credit)
- Taimse Materjali Kontrolli Keskus (Estonian: Control Center of Plant Production)
- Tata Metaliks Kubota Pipes Limited (est. 2007; joint venture; Japan and India)
- The Michael Kay Show (radio show)
- The Michael Koolidge Show (podcast)
- Tactical Missile Launcher
- Talk More Later
- Tata Metaliks, Ltd. (India)
- Taxonomic Markup Language
- Team Leader
- Telecommunications Markup Language
- Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory (Brussels, Belgium)
- Telephony Markup Language
- Télescopes à Miroirs Liquides (French: Liquid Mirror Telescopes)
- Television Microwave Link
- Tell Me Later
- Tellme Markup Language (proprietary precursor to VXML; Tellme Networks)
- Terence's Markup Language
- Terrain-Matching Localization
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Learning Performance Research Within higher education, research addressing performance outcomes in the context of technology use generally takes one of two forms: (1) a comparison of performance between individuals using technology in a learning situation versus individuals completing comparable work without technology usage; or (2) an investigation of the relationship between factors associated with individual learners and performance in a technology-mediated learning situation (Buche et al.
The specific outcomes of the study were to (a) ascertain the perceived experience of the learners, (b) identify which online activities and instructional strategies within and across learning modules are considered effective in meeting the learning needs of the learners, and (c) determine the predictive factors of learners' performance within a technology-mediated learning environment.
INTRODUCTION Technology-mediated learning (TML) has been defined as a learning process (i.
9780805862331 Technology-mediated learning environments for young English learners; connections in and out of school.
The literature review for this study explored what is known about learning in a technology-mediated learning environment, with a specific focus on what is known about the effects of VTC on student engagement and academic outcomes.