Sierra On-Line has engaged in a broad-ranging technology license to use WildTangent's Web Driver technology to market and promote Sierra's family of PC and console entertainment products.
What does T2M stand for?
T2M stands for Technology to Market (Utah)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T2M
- Type II Homology Unit
- Technologies Innovation and Investments (France)
- Team Test Integration Working Group
- Teach2000 (file extension)
- Tempest 2000 (game; sequel to Tempest)
- Text to Knowledge (information technology)
- Time 2 Kill (gaming clan)
- Tokai to Kamioka (particle physics experiment; Japan)
- The Second Law (gaming)
- Talk to Me
- Temperature at 2 Meters
- Teaching to the Objective
- Tritium Oxide (super-heavy, radioactive water)
- Type 2 Overkill (band)
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) to PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Time to Play (gaming)
- Time to Pound (currency)
- Toryumon 2000 Project (professional wrestling)
- Transition to Production (computer systems development)
- Type-Two Phaser (Star Trek)