What does TRIF stand for?
TRIF stands for Technology and Research Initiative Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRIF
We have 9 other meanings of TRIF in our Acronym Attic
- Toxics Release Inventory Display System (software)
- Technology Resources in Education (information network)
- Transport Routier Inter-Etats (French: Interstate Transport Route)
- Terrorism Risk Insurance Extension Act of 2005
- Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council
- Teaching Resources in the ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) Database
- Triple Resonance Isotope Edited
- Tactical Radar Imagery Exploitation System
- Texas Research Institute for Environmental Studies (Huntsville, TX; est. 1991)
- Tono Research Institute of Earthquake Science (Japan)
- Temporary Refuge Impairment Frequency
- The Rasmus International Forum
- Tiled Raster Interchange Format
- Total Recordable Incident Frequency (safety statistic)
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency (occupational health)
- Transaction Routing Index File
- Transportation Resources, Inc (Sterling, MA)
- Three Frequency Wave Spectrometer
- The Rose International Fund for Children (Bellevue, WA)
- Tri-Service Food Service System