As the Acting Director for the Office of Technology Transition (OTT), Ms.
What does T2 stand for?
T2 stands for Technology Transition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T2
We have 15 other meanings of T2 in our Acronym Attic
- Type 1 Reaction (leprosy diagnosis)
- Type 1 Rectocele
- One Transmit Antenna, One Receive Antenna
- One Transmit Antenna, Two Receive Antennas
- One Transmit Antenna, Three Receive Antennas
- Type I Respiratory Failure
- Type 1 Synapses
- Type 1-Specific (microbiology)
- T-carrier 2 (digital transmission line, 6.312 Mbps, 96 voice channels)
- Technology Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moving Key Technologies out of Labs Faster The Technology Transition Initiative In Iraq, a data mining tool searches multiple databases, helping Marines find battlespace information faster than previously.
An essential part of the DoD technology transition mission is to promote partnering opportunities between the private sector and defense laboratories.
Todaro, director of the Department of Defense's technology transition office, presented the award to the Air Force's lean depot repair initiative.