As the Acting Director for the Office of Technology Transition (OTT), Ms.
What does T^2 stand for?
T^2 stands for Technology Transition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Thrust To Weight
- Tumor and Whole Brain
- Tumor-to-White Matter (neuroscience)
- Tumor/ Contralateral White Matter (ratio)
- Thank You
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (computer game)
- tissue:serum concentration ratio
- Trans Am
- Technology Transition Process
- Technology Transition and Training
- TerraScore 0 (Spore gaming)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- T-carrier 1 (digital transmission line, 1.544 Mbps, 24 voice channels)
- Terminator (movie)
- Test Article 1 (static test)
- Tier One (capital ratio)
- Time for 63% of Longitudinal Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Type 1 (magic cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moving Key Technologies out of Labs Faster The Technology Transition Initiative In Iraq, a data mining tool searches multiple databases, helping Marines find battlespace information faster than previously.
Phase 3 will mature the NSC algorithm suite, design a real-time demonstration system, and develop initial technology transition plans.
An essential part of the DoD technology transition mission is to promote partnering opportunities between the private sector and defense laboratories.
This forum creates a market research tool for organizations to easily post questions to quickly determine the direction of industry technology transitions.
Todaro, director of the Department of Defense's technology transition office, presented the award to the Air Force's lean depot repair initiative.