This premiere educational conference draws an audience of more than 1500 technology transfer and intellectual property professionals from around the world.
What does TTIP stand for?
TTIP stands for Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTIP
We have 17 other meanings of TTIP in our Acronym Attic
- Tree Top Industries, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Institute (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Turbomeca Turbochargers Industrial India
- Toplotno Tehnicni Inzeniring Jesenice (Slovenian: Heat Technical Engineering Jesenice)
- Tata Technologies India Ltd.
- Team Telecom International Ltd. (global supplier)
- Theater Tracked Item List
- Trinidad and Tobago Instruments Ltd.
- Tell Them I Love Them
- Technical Teens Internship Program (Technology Access Foundation; Seattle, WA)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure Program (US DOC)
- TISS Technology Insertion Program
- Titanium Tetraisopropoxide
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (various organizations)
- Timing Technologies India, Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999; Japan and India)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (University of California, San Diego)
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (American Bar Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UCSD Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services UCSD Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (TechTIPS) manages the intellectual property developed at UCSD and provides educational and information services on intellectual property matters to the UCSD community, with the goal of facilitating the transfer of innovations from campus to the private sector for the benefit of society.