University of Michigan Office of Technology Transfer grants Rolith exclusive license to make transparent conductive electrodes Pleasanton, Ca.
What does TTG stand for?
TTG stands for Technology Transfer Grant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTG
We have 64 other meanings of TTG in our Acronym Attic
- Too Tacky for Words
- Tourism Training Forum for Wales (UK)
- The Two for You, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Taiwan Transportation Equipment Guide (China Economic News Service Publications)
- Tax Technology Group
- Tea Tree Gully (South Australia)
- Tech Team Global (Southfield, MI)
- Technical Task Group
- Technical Training Graduate
- Technical Training Group (US Air Force)
- TechTeam Global, Inc (Southfield, Michigan)
- Teen Titans Go! (animated series)
- TelePresence Technology Group (Cisco)
- Telltale Games (website)
- Thanks To God
- The Tapco Group (home building; Headwaters Company)
- The Tech Game (online gaming community)
- The Tech Guy
- The Tile Guy (Austin, TX )
- The Time Garden (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than $2 billion of no-cost federal funding is available nationally through Small Business Innovation Research grants and Small Business Technology Transfer grants.
The research will be performed under a $100,000 Phase I Small Business Technology Transfer grant that was awarded to the company by the National Science Foundation in Arlington, Va.
Minotaur Technologies LLC of Fayetteville is waiting for a check worth $150,000 for a Phase I Small Business Technology Transfer grant for its work on an instrument used in cell biology research.