The Current Regime In Europe all technology transfer agreements are considered potentially anti-competitive as preventing, restricting or distorting competition, unless specifically exempted by the Commission or failing within the terms of the current Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation If an agreement is considered anti-competitive and not exempt the agreement will be likely to be unenforceable, fines could be levied against the parties, and in theory people harmed could claim damages.
What does TTBE stand for?
TTBE stands for Technology Transfer Block Exemption (intellectual property rights; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTBE
We have 2 other meanings of TTBE in our Acronym Attic
- Thomas Terrace Baptist Church (Lynchburg, VA)
- Time to Be Confirmed
- Toyota Texas Bass Classic
- Trans-Tasman Business Circle (Australia and New Zealand)
- Translation to Be Checked
- Thiamine Tert-Butyl Disulfide
- Through the Back Door (Rick Steves book)
- Thursdays Are the Best Days (podcast)
- Tick and Tickborne Disease (parasitology)
- Time to Be Determined
- That's to Be Expected
- Transfer of Technology Block Exemption
- Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation
- TetraThionate Broth Base Hajna
- Tropical Texas Behavioral Health (Edinburg, TX)
- Tactical Traumatic Bleeding Kit (safety product)
- Taekwondo Team Buron Kaufbeuren (German martial arts team)
- The Thin Blue Line (British Comedy Series)
- To the Best of My Knowledge
- Throw The Bums Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to clear up the issues relating to intellectual property, the commission is proposing a new technology transfer block exemption which will cover not only patents and know-how but also copyright, including software.